Hello lovelies! So sorry for disappearing for so long. I was drowned in my assignments and also started workingat Tiffany & Co. at Heathrow T5 and it has been so busy for the past month.
Because of the odd hours working at Heathrow, sometimes I have to get up at 4 and face the chilly morning and then warm again at work. Here are my beauty essentials I have been using for the past week on my work days:
1. Urban Decay De-slick Make Up Setting Spray – I am sure many of you have heard about this and I’m joining this rave! Absolute love, leaves my face free from shine and also makes my make up more long lasting
2. Yes To Cucumber Facial Wipes – My face feels very refreshed after using this, however this does not remove waterproof products like mascara.
3. Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush – The portable miracle brush, instead of using the make up sponge from my compact powder, I always use this brush for re-applying my powder on the go because it is less cakey than using a sponge.
4. Shu Uemura Lightbulb UV Compact Foundation – I have mentioned this product multiple times and it is probably the best powder I have used!
5. Vaseline – Queen Bee Limited Edition
6. Innisfree Hand Cream – Peachy smell hand cream that leaves my hands soft and moisturised at work, it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling after using it and it is made from natural ingredients too! It is also in a 30ml packaging which makes it much easier for passing the security at the airport!
On top of that, I have also used the Shu Uemura Whitefficient Brightseal Whitening Carbonated Mask and Laneige’s Sleeping Mask on the days I have been going to work to hydrate my face and replenish the water loss from the air-conditioning at work. My usual routine as soon as I got home have been removing my make up first thing, jump into the shower and then soak my feet in a tub of hot water with lavender essence oil while I have the carbonated mask on my face.
Lots of Love,