Helloooo dears! September is almost coming to an end already! Can you believe it?!
Today, I will be sharing with you a super simple recipe that only requires two ingredients and a bunch of herbs. Not to mention it is all cooked in one tray!
1kg Cherry Tomatoes
6 British Cumberland sausages or any good quality sausages
1 Tpsp of dried Rosemary
1Tbsp of dried Thyme
1 Tbsp of dried Oregano
3 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and chopped
Black Ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Get yourself a roasting tray that would be large enough to take all the tomatoes in one snug-fitting layer. Put in all your tomatoes, the dried herbs and garlic. Drizzle well with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Place the sausages on top of the tomatoes and place it in the oven for 30 minutes. (I flipped the sausages halfway at the 15minute mark to make sure both sides are lightly golden brown)
4. Take the sausages out and place the tray back in for another 10 minutes and place the sausages back in for another 5 minutes. (You can also top it with your favourite cheese and turn it into a cheesy sausage bake)
5. Once it’s cooked, you can serve it with a warmed loaf of bread or with mash potatoes or rice.
PS. If there are any leftovers, especially with the tomato sauce, you can add more tomatoes in and with the same seasoning have it baked in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes and it can go with your breakfast!
TA-DA! my sweet mini english breakfast! Let me know whether if you have tried out this recipe or made any changes to it
Lots of Love,